Cloth Nappies Onesize Pocket with 1 liner
Our one-size pocket diaper is designed to fit babies of all shapes and sizes, with multiple rows of snaps adjusting to fit 8 - 35 lbs. That is one size that fits from birth to potty training. Polyester pocket diaper is made with a waterproof and breathable TPU outer layer and super soft suede stay dry fabric in the wet zone. The polyester diaper is less bulky under clothing, and it is very quick drying.
- Waterproof Outer (TPU) - no cover needed
- Super Soft Stay-Dry Lining - wick away moisture & keep baby dry
- Large Back Pocket Opening - where you can put in the super absorbent insert
- Gentle Leg Elastics - contain messes & prevent leaks
- Durable Snap Closures - adjustable snaps provide a secure, snug fit
- Adjustable Rise Snaps - one size (8-35lbs) with 3x3 rise snaps to customize for the perfect fit
- Wash and dry your diaper once in warm water (up to 40°C/104°F) with detergent prior to first use. Hang or tumble dry on low.
- Snap diaper rise to proper size setting.
- Select the proper insert and insert through pocket opening, placing it inside the diaper. For overnight use, you may put extra inserts to increase the diaper's absorbency.
- Fasten diaper to baby. Make sure no gaps around the baby's legs.
Nobody wants to see leaks from the diaper. 99% of leaks are due to size unfit, long time between changes, or insufficient absorbency. We recommend you check the fitting properly and change the diaper frequently so to mitigate the chance of leaking.
Wash and Care:
We know that there are many ways to wash cloth diapers. Wash routines are not one size fits all. It depends on the detergent you use, your washing machines, water hardness levels, etc. Along your cloth journey, you will come up with your own system that works best for you. Below is a good example of a wash routine for that first starting out, or having issues with their own routine.
- Wash Before Wearing: All cloth diapers should be pre-washed before using so the diapers fluff up and achieve optimal softness and absorbency.
- Dump, drop, scrape, or spray solids into the toilet. For exclusively breastfed poop-it does not require any special removal. Breastmilk poop is 100% organic and will dissolve in the wash.
- Prewash with a small amount of detergent.
- Main wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse (optional).If you live in a hard water area, we do not recommend doing an extra rinse after the main wash because it might lead to build up on diapers.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in the
- Tips: The water temperature should be 40°C/104°F max in any steps. Hot water will shorten the service life of the elastics and TPU.
We recommend using detergents that are free from optical brighteners, fabric softeners, and dyes. Many laundry detergents have such additives that can build up on cloth or cause other problems. Most mainstream laundry detergents work well for cloth.
- To prep your hemp or bamboo inserts wash them 3 to 6 times before use. This will bring out their maximum absorbency. You may or may not use detergent. Microfiber inserts only need to be washed once before use.
- Store your dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag. Do not store in a wet pail.
- Do not soak your diapers in water, detergents, or additives. Soaking can damage the TPU (the waterproofing layer) and elastic of your diapers.
How many cloth diapers do I need?
While most sources recommend having at least 12 diapers. For full-time, everyday use we would recommend, at minimum 18 diapers as a good place to start. Washing every 1-2 days, you would have to wash continuously in order not run out. 24-30 diapers is an optimal amount to have so you never run out and won't need to wash every day. This way you can wash every 3-4 days.
Also, there are other things you should think of, such as how old is your child? Older children tend to use fewer diapers during the day than newborns. Will your baby use cloth diapers exclusively or use some disposables? Will you travel with cloth diapers and how will that affect your needs?
This will vary and you will find the answer that best suits you through trial and error during your cloth diaper journey.
Free delivery for purchases:
- over 60€ within Greece
- over 150€ for Cyprus and Bulgaria
Delivery charge Attica Greece: for purchases under 60 € the delivery charge is 3,00 € for packages up to 2 kg and 0,80€ for every additional kg
Delivery charge for Greece (excluding Attica): for purchases under 60€ the delivery charge is 3,00 € for up to 2 kg and 1,80€ for every additional kg.
Delivery charge for Cyprus: for purchases under 150€ the delivery charge is 16,00 € for up to 2kg and 2,50€ for every additional kg. Delivery time of up to 14 working days.
Delivery charge for Bulgaria: for purchases under 150€ the delivery charge is 7,00 € for up to 2 kg and 1,80€ for every additional kg. Delivery time of up to 4 worκing days.
For payments to the courier at delivery (COD) there is an additional charge of 3€.
Returns and refunds:
If you would like to exchange or return non-defective products, they must be returned in the same packaging, unwashed, unused, and in re-sellable condition. Items must have been purchased within the last 14 days. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alteration, misuse or damage.
Once processed, refunds will be returned to the same form of payment used to make the purchase with in 10 days.
Having children influences our lives and the choices we make.
When our children were born, our lives changed for ever, and so did our choices.
We started looking for products that are safe and don’t contribute to the destruction of the earth, yet at the same time practical and convenient.